ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refused, points not mentioned

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leedsbuddy
Newly Registered

refused, points not mentioned

Post by leedsbuddy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Hi All,

Incountry applicant...

Initial Application sent : 26 Dec 05
CC Charge : 29 Dec
Refusal dated : 23 Jan
Points awarded : not stated
Review requested : 17 Feb

My application got rejected with no points awarded. This is what it says in the refusal letter which i dont quite understand.

Unfortunately, the British Commission in xxxxx have been unable to verify the references from xxxxx(company) which were provided in this case, and we cannot therefore be satisfied that xxxx(my name) meets the requirement of the HSMP arrangement. For this, we have been unable to approve the application

Infact my work experience verification has been answered good as far as the company in back home is concerned. The strange thing is that the refusal letter typed in Sheffield, UK has been dated the same day as the verification done by my local British consulate back home. I dont belive this can be done this fast. I guess the HSMP team has taken decision before receiving verification reply after waiting for a while because my application took nearly a month for decision.

Has anyone been refused with no points awarded? What do you recon the actual scenario would be? Whats the possibility of approval for review request.

Cheers!