ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT-Confuse due to my Current Representative-Appeal Case.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HareKrishna
Newly Registered

URGENT-Confuse due to my Current Representative-Appeal Case.

Post by HareKrishna » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Dear All,

I have appeal hearing date given by my tribunal for my Tier 1 at 19 jan 2011.
As I did apply my Tier 1 visa through OISC level 1 register consultants.So I give my appeal case as well. As Tribunal send me letter & Clearly written in bold letter,All my documents(bundle) must receives by Tribunal in their above of address no later than 5 days of full hearing date which is 19 of Jan. My representive is out of contact & he just text me he told me he's sending my document in 14 th of Jan,looks like he's out of country.There's only 3 working days left for my hearing from his given date to send my bundle.In this circumstances what can I do..? I mentioned him 2 point as he's level 1 OISC olnly so he can't represent me in court.His answer was he already arrange eligible person's to represent my case. I requested information about that person,but he's unable to give me. I am in clear doubt about his intention & behaviour. I asked him,why can't he send my document next week earlier,his answer is he know what he doing & warn me don't try to be over-smart as he claims he's expert.I am in between as I had already paid my fees for appeal to file with him.Some time I feel He want to make me illegal here....!!
What will be the best for me to do now...Can I direct contact to my Tribunal & ask for more time...Please suggest me...As I have very limited time...

Thanks in advance....!!