ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry clerance for my spouse and son

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

enm1sg

Entry clerance for my spouse and son

Post by enm1sg » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:37 pm

Presently, I am working in UK on five years WP visa granted from PEO Corydon on 19/1/06. My wife has submitted her application in British high commission in our home country for entry clearance as my dependent work permit visa and planning to join me here in UK immediately after grant of Entry Clearance.

In the meantime I have got a better job opportunity in UK and new company has sponsored me a new WP and fortunately, Home office has approved the same. I am still working with my present employer and have not resigned yet. I am planning to join the same from 1st April ’06. As per the Home Office guidance, for changing an employer we have to apply for new FLR within six month from the date of issue of present WP visa i.e. (by 19/7/06).

I want to confirm that if my wife can come to UK on my present WP and we both can apply for change of FLR in UK within six month i.e. any time during the period between joining new company on 1st April ’06 to the date of expiry of six months i.e. on 19/7/06

Waiting for your sincere help and advice in this matter.

With kind regards,

friend in need

aimtiaz
Newly Registered

Documentation

Post by aimtiaz » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:01 pm

Hi,

Well can you tell what documents you submitted for the application, It might help me.