ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 dependant length of course of tier 4 migrant?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahbazali
- thin ice -

tier 4 dependant length of course of tier 4 migrant?

Post by shahbazali » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 am

Hi
I am a student doing MBA. the course length in about an year. but now 6 months have passed and less than six months remaining. can I apply for my dependants. as it made me confused that the course for which leave to remain in uk was granted must be more than six months.

now course total lengh is 12 months but remaining time is less than 6 months. Can i apply for my dependants or not?

Please help.
thanks

chetka
Newly Registered

Re: tier 4 dependant length of course of tier 4 migrant?

Post by chetka » Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 pm

I have the same question.
Did you get an answer?
My appointment new week and I still don't know if it's fine for me to apply if my husband course will finish in less then 6 month (but was longer then 6 month).
Please, let me know if it worked out!!
shahbazali wrote:Hi
I am a student doing MBA. the course length in about an year. but now 6 months have passed and less than six months remaining. can I apply for my dependants. as it made me confused that the course for which leave to remain in uk was granted must be more than six months.

now course total lengh is 12 months but remaining time is less than 6 months. Can i apply for my dependants or not?

Please help.
thanks