ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barclays branch in London who stamp and sign the statement

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mandhan

Barclays branch in London who stamp and sign the statement

Post by mandhan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 am

Hi fellow members,

I have my ILR appointment on 14th but still have to get the latest statement for the last 30 days from my bank. Please can someone who has recently taken stamped AND signed statement from a Barclays branch in London reply so that I can visit the branch to get mine?

Thanks in advance,
mandhan

aosun007

Post by aosun007 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Dont worry yourself.
Any branch of barclays will do that for you.
I have been to many of them at different times.they will stamp it for you on request.

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:37 pm

go to the ukba website and print out the part where it says you need the statement signed or a letter and show it to the manager not the clereical worker and say its for immigration purposes and they should do it. Put your foot down first thing they usually say sorry we dont offer that service my a**

mandhan

Post by mandhan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Thanks for the replies guys.

I went to my local Barcalys branch this afternoon. They have given me the statement for the last 30 days on a coloured Barclays letter head with the address of the branch also printed on the right hand side. The statement has got my name, account number, sort code and the transaction for the last 30 days.

Is this going to be good enough or should I try visiting some other branches. The best I can hope to get is a stamp on a A4 paper printed statement. And this I think will be no better than the statement on offical letter head that I have got.

Please advise. I have got only tomorrow to sort this out.

Regards,