ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ESOL With Citizenship

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gshabi
Newly Registered

ESOL With Citizenship

Post by gshabi » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi

I have a friend who is due to submit her application for SET M. She studied ESOL With citizenship at a local accredited centre, she studied pre entry and progressed to entry 1. She has a city and guilds certificate entry level 1 and a supporting letter from the centre. She completed and gained the certificate in summer 2009.

Her main concern is that will the UKBA question why she did not continue esol course to entry level 2? or will this be sufficient pre entry level to entry level 1

Many thanks for your help in advance

All the Best

G x

shabz_81

Post by shabz_81 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Pre entry to Level 1 is sufficient for the ILR application. I've heard it also valid for the naturalisation application. I guess it would be a good idea to enrol onto Level 2 afterwards.