ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

acknowledgment letter after eea3 appl.?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

europeanpol
Newly Registered

acknowledgment letter after eea3 appl.?

Post by europeanpol » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:35 pm

I applied for PR on November 22th 2010 by special delivery and according to royal mail track and trace service my letter was delivered to them the following day but so far I have not received any acknowledgement letter from them saying that thry have actually received my application. My question is, do you always receive a letter from the HO confirming they have received your application and if so how long does it take? also how long will it take me to get my RC, please can anyone advise me?

Guerro
Member of Standing

Post by Guerro » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

My wife applied for eea3 on 8 nov and it was received on the 9th. Still, no coa or pr yet

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Guerro wrote:My wife applied for eea3 on 8 nov and it was received on the 9th. Still, no coa or pr yet
Eea nationals don't get Coa as they don't need it to work AND most importantly their applications must be processed within reasonable time and not 6 months as for non-eeas. So, u van start harrassing the ukba to process it quicker!

europeanpol
Newly Registered

Post by europeanpol » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 pm

guys thanks very much for your answers, I was not aware that eea nationals do not get COAs but I'd just like to know how long it will take to process my EEA3 application? any answers?
thanks in advance

raoulll

Post by raoulll » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:38 pm

europeanpol wrote:guys thanks very much for your answers, I was not aware that eea nationals do not get COAs but I'd just like to know how long it will take to process my EEA3 application? any answers?
thanks in advance
hi europeanpol,
my wife is eea national,she get her PR after exactly 4 months from the day she send her documents
may be for you less as my wife she apply 3 months before she reach her 5 years in uk(we know is going to take more than 4 months).

europeanpol
Newly Registered

Post by europeanpol » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Thanks Raoulll
you said 4 months, wow that is a long time, isn't it? I applied for mine exactly when I reached 5 years in the uk, but did your wife ever get this COA from the HO? I would appreciate your answer very much.

raoulll

Post by raoulll » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 pm

europeanpol wrote: did your wife ever get this COA from the HO? I would appreciate your answer very much.
hi europeanpol,
no,she didn't.

europeanpol
Newly Registered

Post by europeanpol » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Raoulll thanks for your answer, so I see that she never got a COA, in that case I should not expect one and I now feel more relieved but just for piece of mind I will contact the HO to make them speed my application. Thanks to everyone for posting