ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 earning of 41000 in 2 months

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali05
Newly Registered

tier 1 earning of 41000 in 2 months

Post by ali05 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

hi guys
ii am worried as i did not manage my account in time for my earnings proof for tier 1 but now i manage to do in 2 months of 41000 pounds and i am going to apply sometime 2nd week of feb 2011
can someone advice me about this how much risk is in this or chance of objection for so much earning in such a short time although i have all earning evidence. have anyone else applied with same kind of situation and if so what was the out come
do give me some advice about this thnx

silverline

Post by silverline » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:13 am

It's not to put u off. If you gross up your salary to annual. It's more than British Prime Minster salary...;) But intrestingly, there are thousands in UK who earn over $200k including bankers, doctors, council chiefs etc.

You should "appear" to be of this worth.

I think you already knows your risks.

Are you applying as self-employed, or employed?

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 am

i would not recommend that.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:32 am

Well, as long as all your documentation is in order, you should apply now. How are you applying (switching from which category?)?

Whether you show the £41000 over two months now or you wait a year to do it (if you could), you'd still sit with an income of £41000 over two months. Nothing you can do to hide it!!

Just ensure that your documentation is perfectly in order (and really double check it a few times) and apply. There is absolutely no rule or guidance that says people who earn x amount should be refused.

As long as your evidence is 100%, you're fine.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Mela

Re: tier 1 earning of 41000 in 2 months

Post by Mela » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 am

ali05 wrote:hi guys
ii am worried as i did not manage my account in time for my earnings proof for tier 1 but now i manage to do in 2 months of 41000 pounds and i am going to apply sometime 2nd week of feb 2011
can someone advice me about this how much risk is in this or chance of objection for so much earning in such a short time although i have all earning evidence. have anyone else applied with same kind of situation and if so what was the out come
If your source of income is legal and all the earnings can be proved, you can apply. There is no upper limit for the earning sin tier 1.

ukswus

Re: tier 1 earning of 41000 in 2 months

Post by ukswus » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 am

Mela wrote:
ali05 wrote:hi guys
If your source of income is legal and all the earnings can be proved, you can apply. There is no upper limit for the earning sin tier 1.
AND the tax must have been paid on this income.