ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP (JR) SET(O) ILR Postal Applications Waiting TIme

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lumera
- thin ice -

HSMP (JR) SET(O) ILR Postal Applications Waiting TIme

Post by lumera » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Attention: ALL HSMP JR SET(O) Postal Applicants ONLY

Dear All,

This particular topic/thread has been created principally to track the waiting time for all HSMP JR ILR postal applicants.

I have observed that the expectations of this category of applicants have not been properly taken care of.

Kindly post your UKBA processing time scale experiences using the following format.

Application category : ILR SET(O) - HSMP JR
Aplication/Documentation : 12th October 2010
UBKA Acknowledgemnt : 13th October 2010
Payment taken : 12th October 2010
Date ILR Received : Still Waiting

Let's keep track of the progress made under the HSMP JR ILR postal category as it seems the UKBA has forgotten this category of applicants.

This is been done for the benefit of expectant and future postal applicants in this category.

Thank you all.

Kind regards,

Lumera

lumera
- thin ice -

Re: HSMP (JR) SET(O) ILR Postal Applications Waiting TIme

Post by lumera » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:52 am

lumera wrote:Attention: ALL HSMP JR SET(O) Postal Applicants ONLY

Dear All,

This particular topic/thread has been created principally to track the waiting time for all HSMP JR ILR postal applicants.

I have observed that the expectations of this category of applicants have not been properly taken care of.

Kindly post your UKBA processing time scale experiences using the following format.

Aplication/Documentation : 12th October 2010
UBKA Acknowledgemnt : 13th October 2010
Payment taken : 12th October 2010
Date ILR Received : Still Waiting

Let's keep track of the progress made under the HSMP JR ILR postal category as it seems the UKBA has forgotten this category of applicants.

This is been done for the benefit of expectant and future postal applicants in this category.

Thank you all.

Kind regards,

Lumera
After 4 long months of waiting in fear, huge uncertainity and great trepidation, the UKBA has granted the much sought-after ILR last week...we're grateful to all the great people who have bothered to share their stories on immigrationboards.com...We thank you all for keeping hope alive!

All I can say is that this website is helping to keep the hope of several people alive irrespective of our different categories ... we should all endeavour to support those still waiting to receive their desired status...GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE...THE HOPE OF THE HOPELESS will SEE EVERYONE THROUGH!

LongJohn
Newly Registered

Post by LongJohn » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 am

Applied Early: Jan 2011
Payment Taken: 24 Jan

Thought 1: Why did I not apply in person?
Thought 2: If only I had heard about the JR sooner! I could have done this 8 months sooner!

LongJohn
Newly Registered

Documents returned

Post by LongJohn » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:02 pm

I just got my bank staetments, payslips etc returned about 5 mins ago. no passports yet though.

The covering letter said that a decision has been taken and I will be notified shortly. any idea of what "Shortly" means?

LongJohn
Newly Registered

Post by LongJohn » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Got my passport back today (issued 14 March), so 7 weeks from application to stamp.

ali_12345
Newly Registered

Post by ali_12345 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Attention: ALL HSMP JR SET(O) Postal Applicants ONLY

Aplication/Documentation : 14th October 2011
UBKA Acknowledgemnt : 18th October 2011
Payment taken : 20th October 2011
Date ILR Received : 18/04/2012
ILR Stamped date :16 Mar 2012

successfully received exact after 6 months

mdkalam
Newly Registered

Post by mdkalam » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Aplication/Documentation : 15th October 2011
Payment taken : 18th October 2011
UBKA Acknowledgemnt : 19th October 2011

Still awaiting to get the ILR, called UKBA so many times, they only say it is still being processed. I also written and faxed to Liverpool, also written to my MP- but still no luck.

I'm wondering to lodge a complaint against home office, does anyone know based on this ground (unexpected delay) can I do this.

Thanks,

MK

mdkalam
Newly Registered

Post by mdkalam » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:58 am

Is there anyone having to wait more than six month for ILR. I have applied for ILR on 15 October 2011 based on HSMP JR, still waiting. Contacted home office so many time with no luck and also written to MP but no response from her either.

Don't know what to do. Please share your experience - thanks

mdkalam
Newly Registered

Post by mdkalam » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 am

Just to share with you all that I recieved a call from UKBA, Liverpool office - the case worker told me that my application has been successfull and documents were posted yesterday. The long wait finally has come to an end. Now waiting to get the passport today or tomorrow.

MK