ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Used IRIS border to entry UK every time, no entry stamps..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kate1975888
Newly Registered

Used IRIS border to entry UK every time, no entry stamps..

Post by Kate1975888 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Dear all,

please help as I have difficulties to complete AN form for British citizenship.
I need to give the dates of entry in the UK during last three years, but because I used IRIS border I don't have entry stamps in my passport and don't remember the dates :(
Can please someone advise me if there is a way to get them somewhere? Thank you in advance!

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 am

There is this comment on one of the UKBA pages relating to IRIS:-

"You may also contact us in writing at the following address, if you have any further enquiries relating to Iris:

UK Border Agency (IRIS)
PO Box 512
Hayes
UB3 9AZ."

Alternatively you could try asking at one of the enrolment offices at the airports.

SidB

Re: Used IRIS border to entry UK every time, no entry stamps

Post by SidB » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Kate1975888 wrote:Dear all,

please help as I have difficulties to complete AN form for British citizenship.
I need to give the dates of entry in the UK during last three years, but because I used IRIS border I don't have entry stamps in my passport and don't remember the dates :(
Can please someone advise me if there is a way to get them somewhere? Thank you in advance!
In case you haven't considered this already, you can use your e-tickets to trace your dates..As far as i know, all airlines now issue e-tickets..so just follow the e-trail if u still have it...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:13 am

ssheik
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

IRIS entry

Post by ssheik » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi Kate,
You can send an email to IRIS team at Irisinfo@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Provide them your passport details and they will send you all the IRIS entries with reference to your passport number.