ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best possible payment method for PSW fees

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aswinikumarkj
Newly Registered

Best possible payment method for PSW fees

Post by aswinikumarkj » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 am

Hello all, I am planning to apply for PSW next week and just in a confusion as to which is the best payment method for the fees. I am thinking of options of banker's draft or postal order.

Also just one more doubt, on the PSW application form in section 6, I am pretty sure that I should write bank statements in there but I am not really sure as to what is the answer for how many? Also should I include postal order/banker's draft as well in the listed items if I am paying the fees in either of these payment methods??

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:24 pm

postal order..... hands down.... in my opinion

regards

den
Newly Registered

Post by den » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:55 am

I agree postal order is best in my opinion and you tick the relevant box in Section 1.

Section 6 Under Listed Items you should put bank statements and the number of bank statements you are including. You should also repeat this again - under Maintenance (Funds) Points claimed - documents given.

I didn't list postal order as a listed item but if you do I'm sure that would fine too.