ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 file sent but nothing yet....

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manudam
Newly Registered

EEA2 file sent but nothing yet....

Post by manudam » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:57 pm

hi,

My partner and I sent the EEA2 application for and all the paperwork before the Xmad holiday (around the 18 December). We did not send our passports because both of them were going back home for the holidays. We wrote a note to let them know about it. Everything else was in the file. We still have not heard anything....I wonder if this is normal and I just have to send the passports or do I have to call then to make sure they received it?

I'll call tomorrow to find out. Any ideas?

Emmanuel

bogboss

ee2

Post by bogboss » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 am

what you need to do call them early morning and by asking HO adviser send yours passport to them ASAP ,in that situation they do not consider letters they only want original passports .What Ho do if u missed any of your passport they will send back your documents and ask you send your passports with the same application .

manudam
Newly Registered

Re: ee2

Post by manudam » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 am

bogboss wrote:what you need to do call them early morning and by asking HO adviser send yours passport to them ASAP ,in that situation they do not consider letters they only want original passports .What Ho do if u missed any of your passport they will send back your documents and ask you send your passports with the same application .
ok thanks. I was planning on doing it anyway. I guess I was afraid they would tell me I had to do the whole thing from scratch.

Thanks for your help :-)

manudam
Newly Registered

Re: ee2

Post by manudam » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:39 pm

hi everyone

So I did ring HO this morning and they sent me the whole thing on the 13 January (received on 24 december). I actully just got it in the post and I have to send the whole thing again this time with both our passports (I knew it was not up to date but I did it anyway and I left a note in it so I did not think they would send everything back).

Anyway the silver lining is they did not ask for anything else, so I am tending to think the file may be up to date now and it is just a matter of time to get the COA.

One question about it though. I know the COA will enabe my partner to find work because I am a French national and we are in a civil partnership, but does the COA enable him to travel within the UK as well?

Thanks for your help