ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 General from Bangalore

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SakBlore
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 General from Bangalore

Post by SakBlore » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi,

I've applied for UK Tier 1 General visa from VFS Bangalore on 2nd December 2010 and immediately after 4 days the status changed to "Visa application under process at British High Commission" and sadly even till today its the same. I've seen so many ppl who applied from the same centre even much later than me have aleady got their visa except me. I feel so frustrated to see the same status every time i try to track my application and i feel so helpless that i cannot knock at any door to know what's happening. This wait time is killing me and i'm losing my patience now as my passport and all my original certificates are locked with them. Dont know how long to wait.

Has anybody any clue what could be the case?

reddy2011
Newly Registered

Re: UK Tier 1 General from Bangalore

Post by reddy2011 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:23 am

Hi,

Even I've applied for UK Tier 1 General visa from VFS Bangalore but on 7th December 2010 and after 5 days the status changed to "Visa application under process at British High Commission" and sadly even till today its the same. Almost i'm lost my patience, it's becoming Nightmare for me.

Waiting Waitng.....no reply !!!!!!!!!
:(

Regards,
Reddy
SakBlore wrote:Hi,

I've applied for UK Tier 1 General visa from VFS Bangalore on 2nd December 2010 and immediately after 4 days the status changed to "Visa application under process at British High Commission" and sadly even till today its the same. I've seen so many ppl who applied from the same centre even much later than me have aleady got their visa except me. I feel so frustrated to see the same status every time i try to track my application and i feel so helpless that i cannot knock at any door to know what's happening. This wait time is killing me and i'm losing my patience now as my passport and all my original certificates are locked with them. Dont know how long to wait.

Has anybody any clue what could be the case?
:(

SakBlore
Newly Registered

Post by SakBlore » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:26 am

I tried calling BHC Chennai, the number is either not picked or only busy. I am not able to talk to anybody and understand the situation. Just wondering what could be the next step which i can try....

SakBlore
Newly Registered

Post by SakBlore » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 am

I got a mail from chennai visa enquiry saying that a decision has been made on my visa application and the passport will be despatched soon. From yesterday continously i'm tracking my application on VFS and the status is the same. Now this anxiety has invaded my conentration on my work and personal life.

pm_prasanth
Newly Registered

Post by pm_prasanth » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:28 am

hi,

Can you please tell me whether you have sent any email to chennai.visaenquiry@fco.gov.uk ? I am wondering how you have received emai from BHC about your VISA application

Thanks
Prasanth

Sowmya
Newly Registered

Post by Sowmya » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:16 am

Did you get ur passport?
You can try calling chennai visa enquiry between 1.30 to 4pm on weekdays. They should be able to answer your query.

navu4204u
Newly Registered

hi

Post by navu4204u » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 am

I got my passport on Jan 6 and visa got approved, Any one planning to travel to UK in April from Bangalore?

Please contact me.. my id naveen.az@gmail.com

SakBlore
Newly Registered

Post by SakBlore » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:42 am

Hi,

Yes Prasanth i got a mail from chennai.visaenquiry@fco.gov.uk, maybe it's not BHC, but does not matter to me untill they give my the right information. When i replied back to them asking for some more queries there's no reply till date.

Sowmya, i didnt get my passport yet and i've tried calling the chennai visa enquiry a 1000 times but the phone is either busy or nobody picks.

Navu4204u, yes i'm planning to go to UK during those months. If in case i get my visa before that and if it's approved. Fingers crossed.

AVenkat
Newly Registered

Post by AVenkat » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi,

Do not get panic. I too felt the same, helpless situation. I applied on 24th nov from hyderabad. I wrote chennai visa enquiery office but no response from them.
Finally I got it on 19th jan.

SakBlore
Newly Registered

Post by SakBlore » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:54 am

After soo many continous calls to the visa helpline, today i luckily got to speak to one of the officers there. These people are the support analysts and they informed me that my aplication is in the last stages and a decision has to be hopefully made by the end of this week. Earlier i had got a mail saying that a decision had already been made on my application. Now it's a dilemma so as whom to believe now. Whether the decision has been made or not? Got 2 different answers from the same office. I dont know what they check in this last stage and how long this can take now.

reddy2011
Newly Registered

Post by reddy2011 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi ,

U got any response from BHC?

SakBlore wrote:After soo many continous calls to the visa helpline, today i luckily got to speak to one of the officers there. These people are the support analysts and they informed me that my aplication is in the last stages and a decision has to be hopefully made by the end of this week. Earlier i had got a mail saying that a decision had already been made on my application. Now it's a dilemma so as whom to believe now. Whether the decision has been made or not? Got 2 different answers from the same office. I dont know what they check in this last stage and how long this can take now.

SakBlore
Newly Registered

Post by SakBlore » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:45 am

No bro...no news yet...every week i call them and they say it's processed and it should be despatched that week but it doesnt happen so, it is going on from 3 weeks. Today I called them up and got a bit annoyed with them over the phone, hence they told that they will despatch it today itself....but i dont believe these guys untill i really see some status update on the VFS site or untill I receive the courier.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 am

Hi is your status updated. I am trying to reach thier numbers all the day time.But no body is answering to the call. can you please let me know right time to call BHC guys

SakBlore
Newly Registered

Post by SakBlore » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:43 am

Dear la,

My status is still the same, if they really despatch today itself then the status should probably change either late evening or in the night.

You have to call BHC between 13:30 to 16:30 from Mon-Thu and on Fridays the timings are 8:30 to 10:30. During these times the phone is continously busy, so be patient and keep on trying untill u get connected.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 am

Did ever your visa is rejected for UK ealrier. Generally if it is rejected once and if you apply again they will do more checks .