ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed_medical

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hmm

help needed_medical

Post by hmm » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:26 am

My mother in law applied for a settlement visa and was asked to take medical. She took her medical just over a month ago. The BHC told me two weeks ago that they haven't received her medical report from the hospital and asked to call back last week. We've been trying call the BHC for weeks but couldn't get through - either the line engaged or no body picking up....and not replying my e-mails.
We can't get hold of the doctor very easily either... he is not in the hospital when ever we rang. When we get hold of the doctor he says it'll be send tomorrow after some other doctor had a look at the x-ray report and sign. why?...who knows?

It is in Chennai, India.
Is there any one we can contact to speed up the process? our local MP here pehaps? She applied for the visa well over a year. Should we complain to some one? who to though?

We wanted to ask the BHC whether she can take the medical else where but couldnt get hold of them. Has any one done that?

How long people usually wait to get the medical report from the hosptal?

Please advise.