ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC APPLICATION APPROVED

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

BC APPLICATION APPROVED

Post by iyanu » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Today I received my BC Approval letter from HO separately with another letter and a questionnaire from my local council inviting me to swearing in Ceremony by the first week of March 2011....I think I am gonna be going for private ceremony:D

Recall I had earlier posted, see here , that I had 1 FPCN, 2 PCN (Congestion charges) and 2 PCN (Parking Charges) over the last year before submitting my Application in December 2010.

I should state here that...though I mentioned in my last post that I had CCJs, when I search the credit agency databases to see if I had any CCJ there was none recorded against me though letters from the Traffic Enforcement Center at Northampton County Court ordering me to pay and Bailiffs running after me.

For this reason...I will say God has very much shown me favours indeed and I am really grateful. Shalom...Peace!

Thanks to everyone for your support. This has been a great and invaluable forum.Good luck to all you guys that are expecting :D

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: BC APPLICATION APPROVED

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 pm

iyanu wrote:Recall I had earlier posted, see here
Please continue in the linked topic.