ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1- salary figure difference in payslips and bank stateme

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssikaria
Newly Registered

Tier1- salary figure difference in payslips and bank stateme

Post by ssikaria » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:31 pm

My Husband is on Tier 1 (general). He is planning to apply for extension. He is a contractor and runs his own company. He is director and 50% shareholder of the company and draws salary and dividend. Rest 50% share holding is hold by me (wife). We are showing him as employed for Tier 1 application. In support of previous earning we are planning to submit payslips, dividend vouchers, bank statements and a letter from accountant. In four months, salary as per pay slips do not match with bank statement (minor differences of £15 in three months and £100 in one month). These differences are because my husband withdraws salary as per last month payslips but in some month the net salary figures differ from the last month because of NI. This point is explained by accountant in his letter.
Whether these differences will create any kind of problem in the processing of my husband's application?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.