ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cannot obtain Previous Employer Letter.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ksurendrakumar
Newly Registered

Cannot obtain Previous Employer Letter.

Post by ksurendrakumar » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm

I qualify for ILR in two months time (1.5 years Work Permit + 3.5 years HSMP and TIER 1) and started my process of collecting all the documents.

I have following query regarding Previous Employers Letter.

I worked on work permit for 1 and half year and then obtained hsmp and changed my job.

Do I need to get employers letter from my previous employer who sponsored my work permit, to be included in my ILR application.

I have also lost some payslips and p60’s from first two years. Do I need this for the ILR.

Any comments appreciated.

jothi
Newly Registered

Documents

Post by jothi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

I am facing same situation, please let me know If have any idea

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:42 pm

if you can then great otherwise its not the end of the world. Do you have P60 / salary slips /copy of WP letter which proves your employment with that company?

jothi
Newly Registered

ILR documents

Post by jothi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 pm

I did not properly resign with the company (HSMP) so I do not have resignation letter but I am going to ask my employer to give letter which covers my UK work period. If I submit that for that particular year and miss p60 and few payslips. will there be any problem?

I saw the website we need to prove our financial eligibility throughout the 5years. I cannot prove for 1 year but I can get a letter from my employer instead.

I am going to apply(ILR) on May 2010

xyz123

Re: ILR documents

Post by xyz123 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:14 pm

jothi wrote:I did not properly resign with the company (HSMP) so I do not have resignation letter but I am going to ask my employer to give letter which covers my UK work period. If I submit that for that particular year and miss p60 and few payslips. will there be any problem?

I saw the website we need to prove our financial eligibility throughout the 5years. I cannot prove for 1 year but I can get a letter from my employer instead.

I am going to apply(ILR) on May 2010
Contact Tax office and ask for your employment and tax history through a letter covering last 5 years.