ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Made application same day service for tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mizanbg
Newly Registered

Made application same day service for tier 1 General

Post by mizanbg » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 pm

I made an application for Tier1 General today at PEO at Croydon. I have done biometric on the same day but not received any response on the day. Do anyone know when they are going to respond? I am not in selfemployment but a company director receiving Divided Voucher in addition to my another part time salried employment. Would any one share their experience in a similar situation like me?

litu1

Re: Made application same day service for tier 1 General

Post by litu1 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 am

mizanbg wrote:I made an application for Tier1 General today at PEO at Croydon. I have done biometric on the same day but not received any response on the day. Do anyone know when they are going to respond? I am not in selfemployment but a company director receiving Divided Voucher in addition to my another part time salried employment. Would any one share their experience in a similar situation like me?
I believe they r going to investigate about the company that you are a director to. Anyone applying without a solid job they don't get the decision
on the same day.