ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Natwest bank statements - URGENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dimitri

Natwest bank statements - URGENT

Post by Dimitri » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 am

Dear All,

Are bank statements which are printed in Natwset branches acceptable?

I don't receieve paper bank statements as I have online banking but request for paper statements when needed. I have paper statements that cover a period of 2.5 months and need statements for 2 two more weeks.

I have been to three Natwest branches in London and they all told me that in branch, Natwest doesn't issue statements with account holders name and address or letters which state funds in account. The only information on these branch statements will be account number and transaction history. Also, they refused to stamp or sign any printed off statements (even if they were printed out by the bank).
Apparently, this is due to a fraud prevention policy of the bank.

So, at the moment I have 2.5 months of proper statements and 0.5 months of transaction history and balances printed out by a Natwest branch.

Unfortunately, my dependant will leave the UK tomorrow and needs to submit her application in three days time, this makes it almost impossible to wait for proper statements which will arrive by post next week when she will be already gone.

She is applying in Russia.

Please advise on what can be done.

Thanks

/D

visaforus

Post by visaforus » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 am

dear dimitri,

i do think that if its print outs from natwest itself they still wud need to be on their stationary and plus it would have to have their stamping and verification .

we had the same issue but our bank wud nt even give the print out. and wen they agreed later they still refused to stamp or sign it. in the end we had to wait for the original by post.