ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child tax credit

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

1rithu23
Newly Registered

child tax credit

Post by 1rithu23 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Hi,
Can you please see if you can help me in this situation,
I had applied for child tax credit last year in march.All four of us(me,my wife,2 daughters(3 and 5)) applied and got ILR in feb 2010.I have been calling them since april to get a answer for the application and the constant answer is that they are looking into case.They also told me that since my wife dosent work and she dosent have a NI number it is taking time to check all the details.
This is happening for the past 10 months and when i spoke to them last month i was told that the case has been escalated to the highest authority and they are looking into the case and this is the same answer i received when i called them today.
Can somebody please advice me what else i can do more to get a result or if i can write to them regarding this if so can you also send me the contact details for the same.

Many Thanks

syeda29
Newly Registered

Re: child tax credit

Post by syeda29 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 pm

1rithu23 wrote:Hi,
Can you please see if you can help me in this situation,
I had applied for child tax credit last year in march.All four of us(me,my wife,2 daughters(3 and 5)) applied and got ILR in feb 2010.I have been calling them since april to get a answer for the application and the constant answer is that they are looking into case.They also told me that since my wife dosent work and she dosent have a NI number it is taking time to check all the details.
This is happening for the past 10 months and when i spoke to them last month i was told that the case has been escalated to the highest authority and they are looking into the case and this is the same answer i received when i called them today.
Can somebody please advice me what else i can do more to get a result or if i can write to them regarding this if so can you also send me the contact details for the same.

Many Thanks
GO TO LOCAL MPS OFFICE AND GET THEM TO HELP YOU THEY HAVE AUTHORITY TO HELP YOU