ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help completing SET(O) from under HSMP JR (4 years)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kasif
Newly Registered

help completing SET(O) from under HSMP JR (4 years)

Post by kasif » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Dear All,

First of all accept my sincere apologise if somebody else already post this question. Unfortunately I didn't see any help regarding form completion so I though it would be better if someone can help completing the form.

My Query is that

I have been in the UK since 2004. Initially I entered as a Student and in 2005 I applied for HSMP approval from UK and got my approval letter in
Feb 2006 and then I went back to my country and applied for HSMP which was refused and I appealed against the decision and got my HSMP visa in March 2007 but at that point I also have student visa.

1) Can somebody please confirm me whether or not I am eligible to apply for an Indefinite visa after 4 years because I have got my approval in 2006?

2) If so, can somebody please tell me what do I need to write in the application form in section 6 Immigration History 6.1

" When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the
date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay
on which this application is based"

The date when I enter in UK as a student or the date when I entry the country on HSMP visa.

3) Immigration Section 6.3
"When did you last enter the UK?"

I went on holidays in 2008 and since then I am in the country , so do I need to write 2008 or something else?

4) I have 2 passports old one which has got the 1st visa when I enter the UK in 2004 as a student that was expired and the 2nd one which has got HSMP Entry Clearance visa and HSMP extension.
Do I need to mention about the old passport as well or not?

5) Finally the most common and important question regarding the employment.
I have P60s from 2006 till 2010 but since April I am working as a Contractor with a Limited company, so I am wondering in that case what document I need to show. I have bank statement and a contract letter but not sure what exactly I need from Account. Can somebody please tell me.

Once again I am extremely sorry if I repost the question. can someone please forward me the link which contains answer to these questions and if not then please answer my questions.

Waiting for the comments.

Thanking you in advance to all.