ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Did work but no P60 for one year, assistance pls

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Poma
Newly Registered

Did work but no P60 for one year, assistance pls

Post by Poma » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Hi everybody, great forum!

Please, please need your help on this. I have exercised my treaty right for nearly 5 years with only small breaks between jobs and read this is OK.
My issue is that I was in a job for approx 9 months as General Assistant earning only £90/week and therefore didn't need to pay Tax or NI, nor to declare this by me or my employer as rules stated on the Revenue for low-earning employees and small employers. I have my payslips (I was paid in cash) and can get a letter from my former employer, but obviously no P60 for that year.
I haven't received any benefits during my time here either.

What else should I send to the HO to prove that I exercised my treaty rights for those months? Please help me.

Thanks a lot!

ngueda2009

Post by ngueda2009 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:21 pm

the payslips for that year are fine and if you want to be very safe request a letter from your employer to add to it.
again the payslips on their on are fine

hassain
Newly Registered

Post by hassain » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 pm

you can request a P60 from your employer and if they cant do it
you can request one form one of those company who can advice you further,

Poma
Newly Registered

Post by Poma » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi, thank you for your answers. The P60 for that year was never issued as it was no requirement to declare the work by neither part due to the low income I was on.

Even if I have no P60 for one year but do have payslips and a letter from my employer will the HO accept it? That's my main concern now. Thanks!