ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we still apply Tier1?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sen2277
Newly Registered

Can we still apply Tier1?

Post by sen2277 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:00 am

Hello All,

Thank you for the wondefull replies for my earlier queries. Looks like I am one of the unfortunates in this case. By the time I keep my deatils ready tier1 is getting closed.

Can we still apply for tier1 visa (before 1st April) ? what are the chances of getting processed if we apply after april 2001 ?

please let me know some deatils. I some sure these answere would be available somewhere in this forum, I just could not get into exact topic ?

Please help

Thank you

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 am

Wow!!! I looked at your profile and see that you started this process in January 2010 already? Don't take this the wrong way, but what on earth took you so long?

Anyways, Tier 1 (General) is permanently closed for applicants from outside the UK. After April, Tier 1 is changing completely and your chances of getting in is pretty much almost nil.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.