ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirements for FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

litu1

Financial requirements for FLR(M)

Post by litu1 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi,

Recently I have got my ILR, my wife is here in the UK with me as Student Dependent. We are living here together more than 5 years. My ILR was on the basis of long residence therefore I couldn't include her on my SET(O) application.

We are going to submit FLR(M) for her to get a spouse visa, could you please advice us about the financial requirements for FLR(M) ?
We don't have much savings but both are working and have regular income. She is earning about 900/ month after deduction and myself 700 after deduction. As I'm still on my full time studies working only part time. Could you please advice us whether our financial condition is sufficient for a successful FLR(M) or I have to earn more to get the success.

Thanks in advance for your help and guidance.

sunmoon

Re: Financial requirements for FLR(M)

Post by sunmoon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 pm

should be ok .