ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

biometrics

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ruebabe
Newly Registered

biometrics

Post by ruebabe » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 am

hello

i send my application on the 13th of January and I have received confirmation for it. My question is with my last application (tier 4 extension) my biometrics were already taken and had a BRP card before, do I have to go for finger prints and all that again.of if its done once before that's it you don't need to submit them again.

thank you

varunkv
Newly Registered

Re: biometrics

Post by varunkv » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:49 am

ruebabe wrote:hello

i send my application on the 13th of January and I have received confirmation for it. My question is with my last application (tier 4 extension) my biometrics were already taken and had a BRP card before, do I have to go for finger prints and all that again.of if its done once before that's it you don't need to submit them again.

thank you
Yes, you will have to give them again when they send a biometric requisition letter. Btw..I applied on the 7th and i just got my letter in the post today...

neha11
Newly Registered

Post by neha11 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:10 am

Hey Varun

Did you get your acknowledgement letter? I had applied on the 6th of January and still haven't received both the acknowledgement and the biometric invitation letter :(