ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help !!! Refuse afetr 2 reviews

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jonathan
Newly Registered

Need help !!! Refuse afetr 2 reviews

Post by Jonathan » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:48 pm

" Unger 28 Criteria

At least 4 years’ full time graduate level work experience – 35 points, the apllicant do not necseearily have to have been a graduate at the time, but the job must be one that would usually require a graduate"

I applied for HSMP under 28 criteria and have been refused. I want to get 35 points from 4 years work experience as an electric engineer (full time) , from 1996-2001, but I got the bachelor degree awarded on 1997.

HSMP team did not award 35 points for my 4 years experince on the reason that " It is not a graduate level job and the applicant did not get his degree until after he had started"

My question is that if I had not held a degree while perform the job, but the job is graduate level, can I get 35 points for that?

or

Is it that my job description is not good enough to be proved as a graduate level job?

Thank you

salars

true

Post by salars » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:27 pm

Well, its a tricky situation.

Look at it this way. If its a graduate level job, u need a graduate to do it and at that time if you were not a graduate, the case worker has assumed that it does not take a graduate to do it. Not looking at the fact taht you have scaled up to do a job even though u were still graduating.

In my opinion, the best way is to show experiecene after ur graduation for 4 yrs.

sal