ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Natwest online statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

disheveledideas
Newly Registered

Natwest online statements

Post by disheveledideas » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 am

I am applying for PSW visa on Monday, but I am a bit worried about the maintenance requirements.
I requested my statements to be sent by post (I normally receive them online), but they haven't arrived yet. What I did was I printed my online statements and went to my local branch to ask for a supporting letter. After 45 minutes of "we can't do anything" they gave me a letter (on the letter head paper, signed and dated) which states my personal details and that the enclosed online statements are certified copies of the originals. The online statements have been stamped and signed aswell.
The only problem is, the online statements don't state my name, only the account number. Could that be a problem, even though the original letter has my name + account number?

thank you, I'll appreciate any help!

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:50 am

if you have two (separate) documents, both on official stationary, stating your account number & name. then that should be enough to meet the maintenance requirements.

it doesn't have to be one document as long as its apparent that they are both from the same source i.e Natwest.

Just to be on the safe side, include the contact details of your local branch and give them as much info as possible so that caseworker can contact your bank (and the person who wrote/sign the letter) and confirm whatever doubts they might have!

i personally think what you have right now, should be ok....

regards

disheveledideas
Newly Registered

Post by disheveledideas » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 am

arsenal49, thanks for your reply. the thing is that the online statement doesn't have my name (although it is signed and stamped) - that's what I'm most worried about..

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 pm

does your natwest letter have your name AND account number?

if it does, then hopefully, caseworker would see that the statements are indeed yours.

regards.

disheveledideas
Newly Registered

Post by disheveledideas » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm

yep, the letter has both my name and account number.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:41 pm

staple the two things together with the contact details of the guy who wrote the letter . you shud be fine