ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passports stolen in 2001 ILR under 10years long stay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

susiewang
Newly Registered

passports stolen in 2001 ILR under 10years long stay

Post by susiewang » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 am

hi,all
i came to UK May 2001 as a student,due to apply ILR IN 3months time under 10 years long stay , but the problem is that during 2001 to 2005, my passports got stolen twice and during 2001 to 2005 i only travel back to my home country once with British airways,stayed only for one month.
but how can i prove that,as i no longer have that passport i used to travel with.
can anyone advice what should i do in this situation.thank you!

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Request your history using SAR (look for sticky thread at top of ILR forum here). Also i guess you have police reports filed when your passport was stolen twice.

i would also advise to expect a long time in dealing with your application. as home office will need to varify your details without your passport.