ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation followup

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dublintogalway

naturalisation followup

Post by dublintogalway » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:53 pm

hi folks,

I had applied for naturalisation in april 2010 and got acknoledgement in may 2010. When Can i expect the news for additional document request?
Should i submit my p60 and p21 for 2010 and GNIB card( Recently renewed for 2 years) to INIS or should i wait for request from INIS for these documents?
What about social welfare report? Will INIS ask about it?
plz help in this query..

9jeirean

Re: naturalisation followup

Post by 9jeirean » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:53 pm

dublintogalway wrote:hi folks,

I had applied for naturalisation in april 2010 and got acknoledgement in may 2010. When Can i expect the news for additional document request?
Should i submit my p60 and p21 for 2010 and GNIB card( Recently renewed for 2 years) to INIS or should i wait for request from INIS for these documents?
What about social welfare report? Will INIS ask about it?
plz help in this query..
You my be better off waiting for them to contact you. Based on what we know from feedback on the timeline tracker thread, http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 98fd35b6ef the request is curently made around the 18th to 20th month mark, so you may still have a wee bit to go

tiggs

Post by tiggs » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi there,
9jeirean is right. That you have long way to go. Said that, no harm is sending them yearly the key documents the look for."p60 and p21 for 2010 and GNIB card( Recently renewed for 2 years) to INIS "
Atleast when they ask for, they will ask for anythign which is missing. I followed the same approach. Only thing missing was Birth Cert translation. They didnt ask p60 etc... as every year i was sending regardless.

Again its upto you. There is no set rule for this.
Regards
Tiggs

dublintogalway

thanks

Post by dublintogalway » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 pm

thanks guys for reply..
what about social welfare report? Should I send it now or wait ?

9jeirean

Re: thanks

Post by 9jeirean » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:01 am

dublintogalway wrote:thanks guys for reply..
what about social welfare report? Should I send it now or wait ?
If you send it now, it is very likely going to be out of date (usual validity is 6 months) before they'll be ready for further processing in your case. The option is yours, but I doubt if it will make much difference for now