ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO Fee Payment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

schindler

ILR PEO Fee Payment

Post by schindler » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Just heard from some of my mates that some PEOs such as B'gham,Sheffield etc check the docs first before taking payment whereas Croydon you need to pay the fee first.Is it true.

For not so straightforward cases it's better the docs and case is checked before fee payment.Can users of Sheffield/B'gham PEO let us know if it is the case?

Thanks

xyz123

Re: ILR PEO Fee Payment

Post by xyz123 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 am

schindler wrote:Just heard from some of my mates that some PEOs such as B'gham,Sheffield etc check the docs first before taking payment whereas Croydon you need to pay the fee first.Is it true.

For not so straightforward cases it's better the docs and case is checked before fee payment.Can users of Sheffield/B'gham PEO let us know if it is the case?

Thanks
they do a general check of documents before payment but it is not comprehensive and you can not rely on that soley. case worker will decide finally what to do with your application. if you are worried get a solicitor.

schindler

Re: ILR PEO Fee Payment

Post by schindler » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:23 am

xyz123 wrote:
schindler wrote:Just heard from some of my mates that some PEOs such as B'gham,Sheffield etc check the docs first before taking payment whereas Croydon you need to pay the fee first.Is it true.

Thanks
they do a general check of documents before payment but it is not comprehensive and you can not rely on that soley. case worker will decide finally what to do with your application. if you are worried get a solicitor.
Thanks.Can recent users of sheffield PEO confirm my above query please?