ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF EARNINGS OVERSEAS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

agus3810
Newly Registered

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF EARNINGS OVERSEAS

Post by agus3810 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:21 pm

]I am a technical consultant working full time here in the UK. Within the last few months, I have provided consultancy service to a company overseas, i am employed as a salaried employee to this company, so i get payslips. I have my overseas bank statements with salary deposit and Payslip from the company I am working for. Are these documents adequately sufficient to prove my overseas earnings or are there other documents which i may need to include?

ENNAFOM
Newly Registered

Re: DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF EARNINGS OVERSEAS

Post by ENNAFOM » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:25 pm

agus3810 wrote:]I am a technical consultant working full time here in the UK. Within the last few months, I have provided consultancy service to a company overseas, i am employed as a salaried employee to this company, so i get payslips. I have my overseas bank statements with salary deposit and Payslip from the company I am working for. Are these documents adequately sufficient to prove my overseas earnings or are there other documents which i may need to include?
Payslips and bank statements should be ok. You can also get accountant letter to corroborate it but not really necessary if you have the payslips and bank statements.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 pm

pay slip will give u marks for only paye earninfs but self employed income u need to follow

bank statements
invoices
income certificate
accounts
sales summary
as evidence
CDOKS

iinn
Newly Registered

Post by iinn » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:pay slip will give u marks for only paye earninfs but self employed income u need to follow

bank statements
invoices
income certificate
accounts
sales summary
as evidence
I have the same question, I have delibrately to make another source of income since last July to shoot enought points for Tier 1. But my payslips overseas does not look as formal as my UK ones (printed on paper with different format).

Should employer's letter + bank statements be solely sufficient for the purpose?

I don't mind at all if HO rang up my overseas employer to confirm but I don't want to be rejected because of letter is from overseas and be ignored.