ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settlement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anna2011
Newly Registered

settlement

Post by anna2011 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 pm

I am currently working and settled in UK and I would like to join with my ex husband who lives in my country of origin.

A year ago I joined my Daughter who is a British citizen, she sponsored me to come and live with her, but now I live separately as I am working and earning enough money to pay my rent and support myself.

I wonder whether I will face any problems as I want to join my ex husband who is currently in my country of origin.

please let me know whether I can join with him and what kind of documents I will need to provide.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

on what basis did you join your daughter in the UK? I.e. which immigration rule did you rely on?

anna2011
Newly Registered

Post by anna2011 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:01 pm

I joined my doughter as her depandent. But now I am working and I live separatly and I am earning enough to support myself

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Are you still on a dependant visa or do you have ILR?

What is your status with your ex? Are you divorced? When did you last see each other?

And ... Just to check .... You want him to come to the UK right?

anna2011
Newly Registered

Post by anna2011 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 pm

I am with indefinit lleave to remain. Last time when I saw my husband it was 3month ago when I went to my country for holiday. I met him unexpectly in a shopping centrn, he asked me to meet each other, as I steel have feelings towards my ex husband I agreed. Befor I returned back to London we met each other several times and now I would like to join with him. Currently we are devorsed but I want to remarry him and live together