ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

andro11
Newly Registered

Help please

Post by andro11 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Dear all,

I would like to ask your advice on the following,

my wife is on a 2 years spouse visa since last July, before that she was on work permit dependent visa, she did not leave Uk since july 2009, if she go home for 1 and half month for holiday and for some other reasons while I will not be with her, I will stay in UK as I am full-time employed would this has any impact on her future ILR application, thanks a lot

Best wishes

xyz123

Re: Help please

Post by xyz123 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:26 pm

andro11 wrote:Dear all,

I would like to ask your advice on the following,

my wife is on a 2 years spouse visa since last July, before that she was on work permit dependent visa, she did not leave Uk since july 2009, if she go home for 1 and half month for holiday and for some other reasons while I will not be with her, I will stay in UK as I am full-time employed would this has any impact on her future ILR application, thanks a lot

Best wishes
based on information give there shouldnt be any problems. 6 weeks should be ok.

andro11
Newly Registered

Post by andro11 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:38 am

Thank you very much for your help

Best wishes