ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fee issue and how to correct?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tambibi
Newly Registered

fee issue and how to correct?

Post by tambibi » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 am

i found out there was a fault in my payment i have sent to homeoffice but could not call them because of line closure in christmas time. then i had to wait till new year days were over to get in touch ,spoke to 1 staff member about my fee issue, i was advised to make a request to return my document to make a valid application. But i ve been waiting more than 1 month and have not received my document back, i called HO again to ask whereabout my document and was ansred that i should not make a withdraw cuz my visa expired and i have to go back to my own country to apply . I dont know what to do now to correct my silly mistake? :cry: