ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 refusal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjcr28
Mood:
India

tier 2 refusal

Post by mjcr28 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:47 pm

hello ALL,
this is in regards to my t2 application which i made on the 25th of oct 2010 north mumbai India, where i rcvd my passport today back and they have refused me on the grounds stating the following:
"YOU HAVE CLAIMED 30 POINTS FOR HAVING A VALID COS AND FOR YOUR SPONSORER COMPLETING THE LABOUR MARKET TEST. ACCORDING TO THE PUBLISHED GUIDANCE, THE JOB CENTRE PLUS OR (JOBCENTRE ONLINE FOR NORTHERN IRELAND) VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER SHOULD BE ON YOUR COS. HOWEVER, YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN THIS ON YOUR COS AND YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN THAT YOUR JOB FALLS UNDER THE EXCEPTIONS TO THIS REQUIREMENT I THEREFORE AWARD YOU ZERO POINTS"

the suprising thing is that MY COS does have the reference number so on what basis is the refusal made i am completley devasted with this, after awaiting for 3 and a half months. can somebody please help on this as i can apply for an admin review does anybody know how long does it take????

midpisces
Newly Registered

Post by midpisces » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Review takes 28 working days

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:29 pm

I would advice you to submit AR with a well prepare cover letter explaining that job centre plus reference number is there and ECO had made a mistake by refusing the application.

A different ECO or ECM will reconsider the application and hope fully you will get through this time providing every thing else is in order.

Good luck

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 pm

double check the reference number...

can you somehow find out old jobs via reference number?

caseworker must have entered reference number and couldn't find anything , or similar...

just being devil's advocate....

really sorry that you got refusal

cheers

mjcr28
Mood:
India

Post by mjcr28 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:08 pm

hey Thanks Guys for the reply much appreciated, can anybody suggest me a good immigration lawyer in mumbai as i want my case to be strong for the admin review.
i have heard about this immigration consultants SMART MOVE TO UK does anybody know this consultancy??? its in malad

thanks in advance help is much appreciated[/u]

mjcr28
Mood:
India

Post by mjcr28 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:42 pm

I did get the visa atlast

mjcr28
Mood:
India

Post by mjcr28 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:42 pm

I did get the visa at last