ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

andee_nab
Newly Registered

PSW

Post by andee_nab » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi,

I am just near to finish my dissertation and will get degree in the month of MAY2011. I am worried about PSW visa because everyone is saying it will be close by April 2011. Is this route will be closure for all the students are just for new students. Over here every two r three months policies change ,its amazing .

Plz someone tell me that could I apply for PSW in MAY 2011.

kind regards
andee...

tall_funky
BANNED

Post by tall_funky » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 pm

No one can tell you that because we are waiting for the policy to be announced.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 pm

probably you will get some sort of transitional arrangement.... there is already a well-frequented post here. read through it to get more understanding of the situation

cheers

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Wait for the policy announcement from Ukba

fibreman

Re: PSW

Post by fibreman » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:16 am

andee_nab wrote:Hi,

I am just near to finish my dissertation and will get degree in the month of MAY2011. I am worried about PSW visa because everyone is saying it will be close by April 2011. Is this route will be closure for all the students are just for new students. Over here every two r three months policies change ,its amazing .

kind regards
andee...
I'm in your shoes... you are most likely safe, since we graduate just now.

Details we have to wait for still.

wanted66
BANNED

Re: PSW

Post by wanted66 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:18 pm

andee_nab wrote:Hi,

kind regards
andee...
Don't worry about it. You should get some sort of Transitional arrangement, Worst case they might reduce PSW from 2 to 1 year. But still lets not jump the gun..