ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi ther!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NickKukaj
Newly Registered

Hi ther!!

Post by NickKukaj » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi everyone"
I am facing a very big problems with Ukba is the second time they refuse my visa!!I am merraid and have 1 year old daughter my wife is polish i applied as an Eea Family member and i supplided them all the proofs which we had and we are in genune relationship ..And before i applied in the Uk to remain as Eea member and the decision it was made possitiv Uk Home office sendet all documents to the home address but no one was there to sighn for the post and the royal mail returned back to the home office ...Sorry i forget to explain more , And left the uk and went back to Albania for some family reasons.. And then i moved to Poland to visit my wife and my daughter i applied here in Poland to British Embassy and i got rejected for second time..Please any help or advice it would help a lot thank you.

fhumbert

Post by fhumbert » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:33 am

Hi, we need to know more.
Is you wife actually living and working in Britain ?
She has to be working here for you to be able to join her. She can't be in Poland.

Also, what were the exact reasons the UKBA rejected your applications ? What did they write ?

polandtrade
Newly Registered

why they refuse you

Post by polandtrade » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:11 pm

me i wait my visa in poland 1 year.. your wife she need to be working in uk ....and to have profe she can support you befor you can get your visa. and you need to prove your marrige in poland

NickKukaj
Newly Registered

Re: why they refuse you

Post by NickKukaj » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Yes she is in uk working and leaving ..
But now on my second refused visa .The ECO he does believe or relationship is genuine .Now the have send me the application for First Tier Trubunal.
And another thing i wanted to ask...
i use different identity in the uk he asked for my original birth certeficate which i provided to them fully transated and noterised at Notery ..
And now i have send again to them what do you think.Will they take my case to the First Tier Tribunal or will they change the Decision..
And if they take my case to the FTT how long will it take .What do you think will i win or not...
Thanks your resopnd and all the best.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:27 pm

You still haven't answered the questions fhumbert asked you

Where is your wife living? Is she still in the UK? If so how is she exercising her treaty rights?

What are the reasons for the refusal of your case now?

What do you mean you used a different identity?

How do you know the application before was granted?