ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success – PEO Solihull Set (0)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bangashk

ILR Success – PEO Solihull Set (0)

Post by bangashk » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 am

Dear all,

First of all a big thank you for your support and advises. This forum is absolutely delivery a marvellous services.

My case – 05 year WP, same employer, 03 dependents.

I had my premium appointment at PEO Solihull at 09:45. As advised, I arrived the PEO office 30 minutes before the appointment. After going through airport style security checking I was issued with the token number and asked to wait for my turn. The security staffs were very professional and welcoming.

The lady on the counter was very polite and friendly. Initially she asked about my current status and then only asked for four things, passports, Life in UK Test, employer letter, pay slips (three months) and bank statements (three months). After going through initial checks she confirmed that my settlement application has been approved and asked to proceed for the payment. I had been told that my passports would be ready in 02 hours time.

I check my passports at around 11:30 and they were stamped and ready to collect.

I had the following documents in my case file:

1. Set (O) form
2. Life in UK Test
3. Pay slips (05 months)
4. P60 (05 months)
5. Employer Letter
6. Work Permit approval letter
7. Bank statement (05 months)
8. Birth certificates
9. Passport photocopies (entry/exit pages)

My case was very straight forward and thanks God I hadn’t come across any problem. Once again, I am obliged to this forum and would love to answer any question.

All the best and God bless you all.

Warm regards

rajathwp

Post by rajathwp » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 am

Hearty Congrats ... Did you have any gaps in WP stamping while VISA renewal ...

bangashk

Post by bangashk » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:18 am

thank you, My WP was issued for 60 months so no gaps, straight five years.....

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

Congratulations....Thanks for sharing the info

you've not been asked for P60's at all..?

bangashk

Post by bangashk » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:12 am

thanks, the case worker only asked for last three months pay slips.....and even in case of bank statements she only asked for that account statament which i use for my pay....no savings nothing.....

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:45 am

thank you...