ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry Clearance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HiMate

Entry Clearance

Post by HiMate » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:16 pm

Hi,

I am applying for EC from USA. My husband is currently staying in uk on workpermit. So i will be staying with him. Is any body can share the accomadation letter format and what else documents he should give.

Please let me know this

Thanks

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:21 pm

You havent specified under that catergory you will be applying for EC. I would have though dependent visa but I just spotted another topic by you where you state you have an HSMP approval.

You could state in your covering letter that your husband is already in the UK on a work permit and that you intend to stay with him. A letter from him to this effect and along with a photocopy of the tenancy agreement Iif any should be succifient document as far as the accomodation is concerned. You will also have to make it clear that your husband's accomodation is not an overcroweded one. What kind of accomodation does your husband have?

HiMate

Post by HiMate » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:54 am

Hi,

Sorry i got HSMP approved. Currently my husband is staying in shared accomadation which has 4 bedrooms. Currently he is staying in master bed room. we will be starying there for some time untill we get single bed room house.

Is there any particular format for accomadation letter ? or Suggest if it is there.
Is tenancy agreement is enough ?
Is bank statements is required from him?

Please let me know....