ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mech Engineer!

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ammu12345

Mech Engineer!

Post by ammu12345 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:42 am

Hi Guys I am working with this company who are into power generation for the past 2 yrs + , I just got of the graduate scheme and now my salary is 27k which i think is too low. Though the graduate scheme was terrific in terms of learning and the money they spend on me on training courses was amazing , i feel i am not getting paid the money i should be. I am structured scheme with IMechE and should get my chartered status within the next couple of yrs. Even after i get my chartered status i would be getting paid 34k. Thats shit!

I got a bachelors degree in Mechanical Eng from notts Uni and now got 2 yrs of experience, do you think I am on the right salary? I thought chartered Engineers should be getting around 70k+?

Any advise?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 am