ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents required-10 years long residence ILR set(o)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

harold
Newly Registered

documents required-10 years long residence ILR set(o)

Post by harold » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:17 pm

guys could any one there sugest documents required for 10 years long residence ILR application

sunmoon

Re: documents required-10 years long residence ILR set(o)

Post by sunmoon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:24 pm

harold wrote:guys could any one there sugest documents required for 10 years long residence ILR application
If your 10 year stay was continuous and lawful, and if you don't have any criminal records, also never claimed any public funds then you only need to submit :
1) all of your Passport
2) 2 recent photograph
3) Life in the UK pass notification.

good luck

harold
Newly Registered

Post by harold » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 pm

sunmoon wrote:
harold wrote:guys could any one there sugest documents required for 10 years long residence ILR application
If your 10 year stay was continuous and lawful, and if you don't have any criminal records, also never claimed any public funds then you only need to submit :
1) all of your Passport
2) 2 recent photograph

good luck
many thanks for you quick reply. I have scenario , will this be considerd as break in continuoes stay

1) In 2001 my student visa was about to expire on 31st August. I have sent my passport for visa renewal on 10th August but I got my passport back in september, with stamp date as valid up to 31 st july 2002.
In that visa there is approved stamp by home office dates as 12 sep 2001.

I think that is just date homeoffice approved my visa. Do i need to worry, if its any break in continuos stay..

joh118

Post by joh118 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:48 pm

The documents listed above are only basic and some will need more depending on case. If your case is very straightforward, the above list is fine.

When you look at the dates on your visas, do all of them overlap? If they do not overlap, but you are sure that you applied for the visa in-time, then I suggest you order your SAR file and send in the evidence that you applied in-time from the SAR file.

If you do have a gap due to out of time application but have a good reason, you will need to support this with evidence.

If you have a British/settled children, husband/wife, parent etc... then it can help with your application. include birth certificates, copy of passports etc...

If you're on a work visa, P60s are helpful (not essential), or on a study visa, cerficates are helpful. (not essential)
Last edited by joh118 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:48 pm

harold wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
1) all of your Passport
2) 2 recent photograph

good luck
many thanks for you quick reply. I have scenario , will this be considerd as break in continuoes stay

1) In 2001 my student visa was about to expire on 31st August. I have sent my passport for visa renewal on 10th August but I got my passport back in september, with stamp date as valid up to 31 st july 2002.

I think that is just date homeoffice approved my visa. Do i need to worry, if its any break in continuos stay..
NO. as you have posted your application before the expiry so that your continuous stay was unbroken.

joh118

Post by joh118 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:50 pm

harold wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
1) all of your Passport
2) 2 recent photograph

good luck

it might be worth ordering SAR file. please see my post above.