ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family vistor visa question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

needAdvise
Newly Registered

Family vistor visa question

Post by needAdvise » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi,

I am here on PR. I want to call my parents in May from India for 6 months family visit. I read the guidance and form.
I understand that my husband, who also has PR can sponsor them.
Everything else is fine, we can provide all the evidences of money from both sides but the problem is applicant has to attach there marriage cert. if they are married.

My parents got married almost 40 years back and at that time, there were no marriage certs and they have never needed one, so they don't have any.
I am not sure, if they can get one now. And also, if they can considering India, it will be a big hassle for them at this age.

How can they fulfill this requirement??

Please advice.

Thanks alot in advance.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Re: Family vistor visa question

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Last edited by shahzad80 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

needAdvise
Newly Registered

Post by needAdvise » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 am

Thanks alot.
Yes, I can provide all other evidences without nay problem, only this marriage cert. is a missing thing.