ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application Under Judicial Review Judgement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kijometa
Newly Registered

ILR Application Under Judicial Review Judgement

Post by kijometa » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:22 pm

I qualify for the ILR under the HSMP judical review having been here since march 2006. I got my 4 year extension in February 2007.

In May 2008, the company I was working collasped, and I wasnt able to get back into work until late last year.

My four years extension is up now and I want to apply for ILR. I have a wife and 5 children.

I got a job in November 2010 where I am being paid £500 monthly.
I have 3 months bank statement, 3 months payslip. My wife has been working and earns £900 monthly and has 12months payslip. she is listed as a dependent in my application.

I have never claimed benefit nor left the country.

I need help with the following:

1. Must I show a P60? Are the proofs of earnings I have good enough?
2. how much am I to pay for the application using form set (o)?
3. how can I ensure that my application will be successful?

xyz123

Re: ILR Application Under Judicial Review Judgement

Post by xyz123 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:55 pm

kijometa wrote:I qualify for the ILR under the HSMP judical review having been here since march 2006. I got my 4 year extension in February 2007.

In May 2008, the company I was working collasped, and I wasnt able to get back into work until late last year.

My four years extension is up now and I want to apply for ILR. I have a wife and 5 children.

I got a job in November 2010 where I am being paid £500 monthly.
I have 3 months bank statement, 3 months payslip. My wife has been working and earns £900 monthly and has 12months payslip. she is listed as a dependent in my application.

I have never claimed benefit nor left the country.

I need help with the following:

1. Must I show a P60? Are the proofs of earnings I have good enough?
2. how much am I to pay for the application using form set (o)?
3. how can I ensure that my application will be successful?
1- they usually ask for P60. you can say no and see what they say

2- do bother to read the form. fees are clearly displayed in the form.

3- lots of things e.g. supplying all right documents. this is a very generic question. may be you will be asked as to how you can support 6 other dependants on your salary. In reality you are your wife's dependant.

kijometa
Newly Registered

Post by kijometa » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm

xyz123,

Thank you for your comment. I have genuine need of information, what you have said thus far has not improved on the information I currently have.

The last P60 I had was for 2008, and I have not had one since then. This was why I asked the question on if presenting the P60 is a must. If I was to apply as a self-employed, would I need to present one?

On the fees, what I am asking is that do I pay for each dependent or do I just pay for myself like I did at the time of renewal in 2007?

Also, on the amount I earn, I indicated that that is what I have as a salary which can be backed up by payslips and reflects on my statement.
I have residual income from a few sources that also reflects on my statements that see me having £1200 extra monthly. This cant be backed up by payslips. Hence my question.

Thank you.

bani

Post by bani » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Because you are covered by HSMP Judicial Review, it does not matter how much you are earning as long as you are employed – you are economically active. Also, you are allowed to have gaps in employment, so do not worry about your 2 year gap. It is essential to provide your P60s from 2006 to 2008, and your payslips from Nov 2010 to today. You can bring your wife's payslips, and any evidence you have of your extra income too. They may ask for that, so be prepared.

I am not sure about the fees, but it is all on the set(O) form.

Are you aware that being covered by the HSMP Judicial Review (both 2008 and 2009), you have been eligible for ILR since March 2010? That means you can apply any time now. You don't have to wait until March.

Please read this carefully for more information:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... review-09/

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:36 am

kijometa wrote:xyz123,

Thank you for your comment. I have genuine need of information, what you have said thus far has not improved on the information I currently have.

On the fees, what I am asking is that do I pay for each dependent or do I just pay for myself like I did at the time of renewal in 2007?
READ the form. i can not be any clearer on FEES.

kijometa
Newly Registered

Thank You Bani

Post by kijometa » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Thank you Bani

I you have been a great help. I will do as you've suggested