ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 application : e-payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arvinds210
Newly Registered

Tier-1 application : e-payslips

Post by arvinds210 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 am

My employer provides me e-payslips. So the employer has stamped them with official seal of the organisation and then the manager has signed them . However to sign them, the manager has not used Pen instead used his signature seal with contains his signature and below it his designation.

Please please advise whether the UKBA will accept the payslips for Tier-1 application

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:07 am

arvinds210 wrote:My employer provides me e-payslips. So the employer has stamped them with official seal of the organisation and then the manager has signed them . However to sign them, the manager has not used Pen instead used his signature seal with contains his signature and below it his designation.

Please please advise whether the UKBA will accept the payslips for Tier-1 application
If you are the director, sole shareholder and employee of your own company then who is this "other employer" that you refer to who has issued you payslips?

Is it another employment - in addition to your employment through your own company?

regards

arvinds210
Newly Registered

Post by arvinds210 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 am

Hi Sushdmehta,

I am an employee of the employer (company). I am a normal employee (project manager) of the company. When I sent the e-payslip print outs to the HR manager of the company, he stamped all the print outs with official seal of the company and then he again stamped the same print outs with his signature seal which contains his signature and below it his designation ( in other words, he didnot use Pen to sign the print outs instead used his signature seal which contains his signature and below it his designation).

Please advise whether the UKBA will accept such payslips for Tier-1 application