ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

informing embassy about changing my cell number,

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

handsomeishere

informing embassy about changing my cell number,

Post by handsomeishere » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:58 pm

hi mates need, sum help, my application for PR to canada is in process, if i was to change my cell number, do i need to inform the london canadian embassy? and how, a mean shall i call them or in written?

kindly help,

cheers

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: informing embassy about changing my cell number,

Post by raymasa2 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:10 am

handsomeishere wrote:hi mates need, sum help, my application for PR to canada is in process, if i was to change my cell number, do i need to inform the london canadian embassy? and how, a mean shall i call them or in written?

kindly help,

cheers
You can send them a case specific enquiry. The form is somewhere on the Canada's London consulate's website.

Ray

handsomeishere

Re: informing embassy about changing my cell number,

Post by handsomeishere » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:10 pm

raymasa2 wrote:
handsomeishere wrote:hi mates need, sum help, my application for PR to canada is in process, if i was to change my cell number, do i need to inform the london canadian embassy? and how, a mean shall i call them or in written?

kindly help,

cheers
You can send them a case specific enquiry. The form is somewhere on the Canada's London consulate's website.

Ray
cheerz ray,