ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Work Permit Visa - Eligibility

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sourabhgandhi
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Work Permit Visa - Eligibility

Post by sourabhgandhi » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi All,

Please help, i completed my graduation in 2010 from Delhi University. I want to apply for Tier 2 Work permit VISA for UK but the agent saying that you should have a ORIGINAL DEGREE from the University. Provisional are not acceptable as Qualification.
DU convocation has not been for 2010 and they are saying they cannot be issue me a Degree :(
Please advice if anything can be done?

I have got the other papers but just i need a degree or if any other application can work which i can submit with the paper?

Thanks
Sourabh

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 pm

original degree cant be substituted by any provisional document...

vlad04
Newly Registered

Post by vlad04 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:10 am

arsenal49 wrote:original degree cant be substituted by any provisional document...
What if I've lost my degree certificate?

Universities don't provide replacements....will a letter from the University + original transcripts showing my degree was awarded suffice?

sourabhgandhi
Newly Registered

Post by sourabhgandhi » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 am

arsenal49 wrote:original degree cant be substituted by any provisional document...
Hi, i issued a special certificate from DU on their letter head saying that he is graduated from DU and his degree is in process, he will be awarded once the convocation will be done.

this will not work??? if not

so that means i don't have any alternative?

vander230
Newly Registered

Post by vander230 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:25 am

Hello, I am searching for fake degree. And so that I want that if you have any knowledge regarding this then please publish it in to your newspaper. I am waiting for your reply.

fake diploma

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:47 pm

vander230 wrote:Hello, I am searching for fake degree. And so that I want that if you have any knowledge regarding this then please publish it in to your newspaper. I am waiting for your reply.

fake diploma
you are in a serious breach of code...

dont be surprised if you are banned from this forum!

cheers