ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is this psw letter compliant with HO requirements

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m4r0ck
Newly Registered

Is this psw letter compliant with HO requirements

Post by m4r0ck » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Hi guys,

this is the first time I post a topic in this amazing forum, and I'd like to thank all the people who contributed to making this forum a reference to answer people's queries about immigration.

Well after this introduction, I'd like to introduce you to my situation. I've been a student in the UK from 2007 till and I graduated in Juin 2010 (I took a leave from the university for a while in 2008). I left the UK in September to go back to my country in which I am going to apply for the PSW. I asked the university to send me a letter to apply which i received and states the following:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX was a student at the univesity on the course : MSc xxxxxxxx which commenced enrollement on 17 september 2007 with date of completion 02 juin 2010. I can confirm that the student was in attendence for the 2009/0 academic session .

the student's date of award:02 June 2010
This course is a higher level qualification than an undergraduate course. The student has been given the award of Master of Science. A certificate will be issued to confirm this

Now the question that makes me worry is that the letter doesn't state that I was a student for 2007 till 2009? also it doesn't state that I have already been given my certificate? will that be a problem for me? Your help guys is really appreciated :)

Cheers

m4r0ck
Newly Registered

Post by m4r0ck » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 pm

any idea guys ? :?:

divarien

Post by divarien » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:17 pm

I have no idea abt this... but may be the below forum wud help you

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=68837 :D