ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of cohabitation required?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

namkongpapa
Newly Registered

proof of cohabitation required?

Post by namkongpapa » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:05 pm

hi all,

my wife and baby, they have been on dependant visa for more than 3 years. not sure i have to give them sort of documents that they have been living with me as they had to change their visas when i had to. does it make sense to you all?
they were on my workpermit dependant and then tier 2 and tier 1 dependant respectively. should I still include any kind of document indicating that they have been living with me?

regards,

Natita

Post by Natita » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 am

Hi,

Yes it makes sense to me and this is very similar case to mine. I just got ILR last week at a PEO and no proof of cohabitation was asked for. However I would still recommend you prepare them.