ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP courier service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kamuk
Newly Registered

BRP courier service

Post by Kamuk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi

Can any one who recently received their Biometric card tell me through which courier service it is delivered? Is it DX secure or something else?
Will they leave a "We missed you" kind of card if we are not at home?
Is there any one who could not receive the card within 7 working days?

Thanks.

Kamuk
Newly Registered

Post by Kamuk » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi All

Just to let you know, I called biometric section and came to know that my biometric card is not yet produced. They have forwarded my details to production department to check why it is delayed. So if you have not received your BRP card within 7 working days, dont delay. Call immediately and find the status.

jacksdosen
Newly Registered

Post by jacksdosen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:39 pm

As your application, the part, you must obtain a residence permit organisms. Your fingerprints and facial image will be stored in the license.So you should attend with the members.Your biological residence permit this information will be your residence permit in the UK evidence, and will display your accommodation.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:40 pm

jacksdosen wrote:As your application, the part, you must obtain a residence permit organisms. Your fingerprints and facial image will be stored in the license.So you should attend with the members.Your biological residence permit this information will be your residence permit in the UK evidence, and will display your accommodation.
spam

equaliser 2000
Newly Registered

Post by equaliser 2000 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Kamuk wrote:Hi All

Just to let you know, I called biometric section and came to know that my biometric card is not yet produced. They have forwarded my details to production department to check why it is delayed. So if you have not received your BRP card within 7 working days, dont delay. Call immediately and find the status.

I think I am in the same delimma, how long did it take for them to resolve this issue. i have been waiting for my bRP card for the last two weks.

pegakrishna

Post by pegakrishna » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:56 am

Kamuk wrote:Hi All

@ kamuk = Can you share the number which you called biometric section ??

Or Have you sent an email to BRP card section mentioned in approval letter ??

Pls advise quickly.

pegakrishna

Post by pegakrishna » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:45 pm

equaliser 2000 wrote: I think I am in the same delimma, how long did it take for them to resolve this issue. i have been waiting for my bRP card for the last two weks.
@equaliser - Have you emailed UKBA about BRP card delivery ?? What is the outcome ?? Pls do share. Thanks