ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wanna know!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nanda
Newly Registered

Wanna know!

Post by nanda » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 am

Hello Everyone,

I live in london and my extention is due in last week of april but my college told me go to in-person and extend yur visa till 20th of march otherwise they dont let me to sit in this course. And will give place in september course. So i tried to book online appiontment at croydon but they are totally full till 1st of april so i've booked my appiontment of 18march at birmingham.
Now my main question is tht have i done right to book appiontment at Birmingham instead of croydon? Wont they ask me why u choose this Birmingham branch??

Thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Wanna know!

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:29 am

nanda wrote:Wont they ask me why u choose this Birmingham branch??
No, you can go to any PEO of your choice / where appointment at suitable time is available.

regards